Employees of Frisbie Construction Co., Inc. Enjoy
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Pay
- Per Diem Pay
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Paid Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- A safe, professional work environment including on-the-job training
- Advancement Opportunities
Requirements of Employment Include
- A general knowledge of construction work including welding, painting and fabrication of equipment. Supervisory positions require an understanding of job drawings, the ability to maintain a crew truck and lead a crew, have a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred) and submit to all DOT rules including random drug & alcohol testing.
- A tolerance for heights and dust
- The ability to follow orders and work safely
- Being physically fit with the ability to lift 100 pounds
- The willingness to be on the road Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Frisbie Construction Co., INC. is a family owned business that is committed to fostering a diverse team of exceptional employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Frisbie Construction Co., INC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Frisbie Construction Co., INC. provide reasonable accommodation for quailed individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in the application process. If you have any difficult with the online application and need assistance due to a disability, please contact Frisbie Construction Co., INC at 785-536-4288.